Property & Street Information: Click here. Click here to access an interactive map where you can enter an Easton address, get detailed information, and view the property card.
New! Locate Commercial Properties for Sale or for Lease. Click here.
Board of Selectmen Licenses and Permits:
1. Click here to file an application for an annual liquor license (or to log back into your account).
2. Click here for other licenses (Common Victualler, ONE DAY Liquor License, Road Race, Class I or Class II license, Junk Dealers, etc.)
Building (Inspectional Services) Permits:
1. Click here if you need to file an application for a building/plumbing/gas/electrical/trench, etc. permit or for an annual Certificate of Inspection - or need to log back into your account.
2. Click here if you are researching pending or issued permits or need to track the progress of a job (and do not have an account).
Conservation Commission Permits:
Health Department/Board of Health Permits: (IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT, CLICK HERE TO LOG IN)
1. Click here if you are an engineer filing for a septic permit or an installer filing for a permit to repair a septic component. If this is your first time and you do not have an account, please call the office at (508) 230-0620.
2. Opening a new food establishment? Click here for a summary checklist detailing the process.
3. If you are filing for a food establishment/Dumpster/Dumpster Service/Title V Inspector/Septic Installer/Semi-private Pool/Tattoo Artist, Recreational Camp/Farmer's Market, etc. permit, click here. (or to log back into your account).
4. Researching septic permits and as builts? (Please note from the permit type drop down, you will choose "disposal system construction" and then enter address (Do not enter St., Ave.). Click here.
5. Do you need a Easton permitted Title V Inspector or Septic Installer (Disposal Works Installer)? Click here. You will need to select the specific permit type from the dropdown menu.
Planning & Zoning Board Permits:
Click here for a solicitor permit application.
Zoning Board of Appeals: