The purpose of the Commission is to coordinate or carry out programs in coordination with programs of the Massachusetts Office on Disability in order to bring about full and equal participation in all aspects of life in the Town of Easton for people with disabilities.
Address Easton's disability needs for the town and its residents, visitors and families.
- to advocate for the full integration and participation of people with disabilities in the town of Easton.
- to respond to identified access problems for disabled Easton residents.
- to work with town officials and employees in addressing the needs of people with disabilities.
- to provide information, referral, guidance, and technical assistance to individuals, public agencies, business and organizations in matters pertaining to disability.
- to participate to the maximum extent possible in disability-related programs of a local, regional, state, and federal nature.
- to support training related to disability to people who reside or work in the town of Easton.
- to work with other town departments to provide low cost transportation options for eligible Easton residents.
|Antal Basa Jr||Member||2021|
|Mark Trivett||Ex-officio Member|